Q1: Do your company provide sample service?
A: Yes, we can provide sample service.
Q2: How long is the sample leading time?
A1: If you accept the features of our goods in stock, we can send the sample within 7 days.( because we need 7 days to produce the right charger to suit your market)
A2: If we have no this model in stock or if you want customized service, we may need 30 days.
Q3: How much does the sample cost?
A: Before quoting sample price, we will quote you on bulk quantity order. For example, the price is $325.
- If you accept the features of our products in stock, the sample cost is $325. (in Ex-works).
- If we have no this model in stock or if you want customized service, the sample cost is $325+ $200 (in Ex-works).
- Most important: Sample cost will be all returned after bulk order confirmed. Every 50pcs you purchase, we will return the cost of one sample.
Q4: Which points can be customized?
A1: We can customized the battery, motor, controller, brake system, max speed, climbing ability as you want.
A2: Logo and color can be customized as your request.
Generally speaking, there are 4 different package methods, CKD, SKD, DKD and Whole assembly package.
Among these 4 different packages, CKD and DKD are mostly widely used.
1. CKD: Completely Knock Down
- The finished product is disassembled into smallest parts (maybe 130-150 parts) and packaged separately, then it will be assembled by the importing manufacturer.
- This assembly method is relatively complicated, but it can make the importer imports with lowest tariffs.
- With CKD packing, it can load 135-170pcs electric motorcycles in one full 40HQ, can load 240-300pcs electric bikes in one full 40HQ.
2. SKD: Semi-Knocked Down
- The finished product is disassembled as semi-finished products (maybe 10-20 parts) and packed in one package, then it will be assembled by the importing manufacturer.
- This assembly method is relatively simple, the importer can easily assembly these semi-finished products to be one whole vehicle. And it can make the importer imports with lower tariffs.
- With SKD packing, it can load 100-110pcs electric motorcycles in one full 40HQ, can load 200-240pcs electric bikes in one full 40HQ.
3. DKD: Direct-Knocked
- Front wheels and handle bar are not assembled, one vehicle is fixed on steel pallet.
- Importer can easily assembly it though has no any assembly experience.
- With DKD packing, it can load 75-84pcs electric motorcycles in one full 40HQ, can load 100-130pcs electric bikes in one full 40HQ.
4. Full Assembly
- Whole Vehicle are full assembled and fixed on steel pallet.
- Importer can sell it when he receive it.
- With full assembly packing, it can load 40-50pcs electric motorcycles in one full 40HQ, can load 75-90pcs electric bikes in one full 40HQ.
1. Different models have different package sizes.
2. Please confirm the loading quantity of 40HQ with our salesman.
3. Can pack as per customer’s request.
1. Change to a larger capacity battery. Compared with an electric vehicle using a 60V 20AH acid battery, another electric vehicle using a 72V 20AH acid battery can ride longer.
2. The smaller the load of the electric bicycle, the longer the riding distance. A person of 100kg and a person of 60kg have different mileages when riding the same electric bicycle under full power.
3. The gentler the rider's riding habits, the farther the range of the electric bike. The vehicle maintains a medium-speed and constant-speed driving, which can increase the mileage. Frequently sudden braking or high-speed driving can also lead to increased power consumption.
4. The electric vehicle has a longer driving range when the tire pressure is sufficient. Insufficient tire pressure will increase the friction between the tire and the road and increase power consumption.
5. Don't drive too fast, the power consumption of electric vehicles at the highest speed is amazing.Ride twice as fast, the power consumption is 3 to 5 times faster! High power consumption means that the whole distance of the electric bike is short. While driving at low speed and constant speed, not only the driving distance is longer, but also an effective way to protect the battery.