Signals for New Tyre
Nowadays, electric vehicle is the main means of transportation in family, peopleare generally concerned about electric vehicle batteries. In case the battery can not work, they will replace the battery in time. But the attention to the tires of the electric vehicle is very low, It is considered that tire just make sure they can ride, unless the tires can not be filled, or the tires wear out, they will think about changing a tire.
In fact, the quality of the tire is also one of the important factors in the safety of cycling electric vehicles, such as the electric vehicles tire aging, rupture of tire tendon leads to "bite inner tube", tire wear thin, tire damage, skin bumps, etc.
Tires are the ‘shoes’ of a car, and it’s condition is directly related to the safety of the vehicle. Tires are made of rubber, and always in contact with the ground, so inevitably become consumables, since it is consumables, we naturally can not ignore the extent of its wear, when necessary, we need to replace in time.
Ø The signal that the tire needs replacing
1) Tire wear to wear limit mark. Any brand of tire has a wear mark at the bottom of the tread groove. The normal wear mark height for tires is 1.6 mm (which is also the legal minimum groove depth for tires) and 2.4 mm for truck tires. So in order to facilitate the owner to check the tire wear, usually wear marks corresponding to the tire shoulder will have "△" and other marks. This method can be used to check whether the tread depth of the tire is OK.
Some owners think that as long as the tire is not broken, even if the tire pattern quickly polished, it still continue to be used, such an old tire is actually very dangerous. Really to this extent, the tire grip and drainage performance will be greatly reduced, safety will become poor. Therefore, tread marks should be kept at a depth of more than 3 mm.
2) Tire cracks or bulging and other damage. Cracks on the surface of tires can also be a safety hazard. In the daily use of the process, The tire may be punctured by a foreign body, the damaged condition of the tire includes tread crack, tread bulge, tread rubber absence, serious tire side wear, etc.
Especially the bulge, the tire will burst at any time the danger. This usually happens after the internal cord tissue is strongly impacted or squeezed, and because of the lack of cord restraint, high pressure air in the tire pushes the rubber out of the bag. This is also likely to happen at any time the risk of a flat tire, responsible for the small life, or as early as possible to change the tire better.
Cord is the warp material for weaving the cord. It is also used as the reinforcing material for tire, transport belt, transmission belt and other rubber products. It is mainly used in tire. Tyre side appears a bulge, the surface of this part of the cord has been broken, at any time there will be the danger of puncture.
3) Tire life expires. Tires used for a long time, also will gradually aging. The life of the tire is usually about 5 years, beyond this life, the tire will begin to age. The main manifestation of tire aging is surface hardening, followed by turtle cracks. Aging tires can lose their elasticity, which can lead to deformation of the tread and the risk of a flat tire.
Methods of tire replacement
1) when facing a flat tire, please use the nozzle core wrench to relieve the air pressure in the tire. If there is less than half air in the tire, it will cause disassembly difficulty and pry the tire opening and ring opening.
2) after air release, do not worry hard pry, please press the tire rim by hand, make the tire rim and rim out of "some tire tight, you can use flat pry slowly several times pry ring", do not use brute force, otherwise it will cause tire rim steel wire pry and ring deformation or even pry ring break.
3) please use two flat pry to pry one side of the tire at the same time, the distance between the two pry is controlled at 2-3 cm, and press the diagonal with your hand at the same time, it will be easily removed.
4) to find inner tube leakage, screw the air core with an air nozzle wrench and pump air. The air pressure should not be too full. "too full will affect the rotation difficulty".
5) use a file, file around the hole, the file surface size is appropriate, slightly larger than the film, to clean the good parts of the glue, evenly spread, wait about two to three minutes to allow the glue to fully dry, paste off the silver foil film, please do not touch dirty, and then use the rubber hammer to tap a few times.
6) check the tire, to see if there is no foreign body on the tire, with just on the tire mark to look for leakage approximate distance in what place, focus on looking for! "Some tires due to lack of air and lead, please look around vehicleefully, such as things do not clear, but also puncture"! When loading the tire, please clean the outside tire. If there are sand particles, please clean them. If there are tire rupture, please inform the customer to replace.
7) do not use brute force pry on the tire, in the half, please press the diagonal, easy to go up. Inflate a little, check the tire mouth, if not uniform, please adjust, otherwise the customer will appear "dancing riding" and easy to explode tires, the air pressure should be moderate.
Finally, to remind the majority of electric vehicle users, if the electric vehicle tires appear aging, please replace in time, so as to avoid the occurrence of puncture hazard! Often check the use of their electric vehicle tires, is also responsible for their own safety!